I am a seacoast New Hampshire-based photographer specializing in portraiture – from senior portraits to business branding using environmental and concept portraits.
I love working outdoors; natural themes often permeate my images, as do visual elements that give a “sense of place.” Before becoming a photographer I taught microbiology at the University of New Hampshire. Although these two occupations seem very different, they draw on many of the same skills: careful observation, comfort with technology, and enthusiasm for working with people.
I am a mom to three kids and have lived in the Seacoast area for almost 20 years. In my free time I like to go for long walks in the woods with my camera, hang out at the beach, or head off on trail runs with my buddies.
Exhibits and Professional activity
- Member of NH Society of Photographic Artists
- A Year in Durham photo contest winner 2016
- Solo show at Langdon Public Library, Newington NH, 2017
- Joint show with painter Christy Hagarty, Studio 51 Ceres Gallery, Portsmouth, 2017
-Faces of Durham solo portrait exhibit, Durham Public Library, Mar. 2018
-Faces of Durham solo portrait exhibit, Durham Public Library, Apr. 2019
- 2019 1st Place Winner of the State of NH Governor's Lilac & Wildflower Commission